You are hereby invited to take part in the next general meeting, which will be held on Tuesday December 15th, 2020 by video conference due to current restrictions related to COVID.
To that effect, here is how the meeting will unfold:
- The night of the meeting, you must register so we can track and record attendance.
- In order to do so, and starting from 7:00 p.m. that night, we ask you to send an email to email@example.com with your name and membership number. Please include the name of your spouse if he, or she, is attending with you.
- You will then receive an email with the address of the video conference (with Google Meet) as well as the address to hold votes.
- You can connect to the meeting before 7:30 p.m. but we ask that you put your microphone on mute for the entire duration of the meeting.
- To ensure the meeting goes well, no questions will be taken verbally. You can send your questions throughout the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly via the chat window during the meeting, and there will be some time at the end of the meeting to answer them.
- We ask you to also send us in advance any questions or topics you’d like us to add in the varia section.
Tuesday, December 15th from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Opening of the meeting;
- Adoption of the proposed agenda;
- Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on June 9th, 2020;
- A word from the Commodore;
- Vice-Commodore, François Leduc
- Harbour Master, Yvon Tessier;
- Secretary, Alex Turcotte;
- Treasurer, Robert Legault;
- Membership Chairman, Marc Deschênes;
- House Chairman, Jean-Claude Morin;
- Grounds Chairman, Gaétan Lapierre;
- Presentation: Toward operational committees
- Status update on the activities to mitigate the impacts of future floods;
- Closing of the assembly;
- Election of the new executive;
- Opening of the meeting with the new executive;
- Resolution for the adoption of the interim Winter budget;
Hoping that you will be able to join us on Tuesday December 15th for this general meeting, please accept my warmest regards.
Secretary, Ile Perrot Yacht Club