The weather forecast for Sunday did not look very good at the start of this week and that sparked some discussion about possibly moving the event to Saturday.
Since the forecasts are now looking better, we therefore confirm to all participants that the event will take place on the scheduled date: Sunday, September 5.
- There will be a skippers’ meeting on the deck of our clubhouse beginning at 10:30AM.
- Each participating sailboat/skipper will be assigned a starting time.
- The first boats will be starting at approximately 12:00PM and the last boats approximately 60 minutes later.
- There will be a BBQ after the race (hamburgers, hot dogs and corn roast).
- Note: Registrations are now closed.
We are looking forward to see you on Sunday!
Your Executive Committee