You are hereby invited to participate in the special general meeting which will be held on Wednesday October 13th, 2021, by videoconference. The purpose of this meeting will be to propose the adoption of the amendments to the club bylaws.
Here is how the meeting will unfold:
- The night of the meeting, you must register so we can track and record attendance.
- In order to do so, and starting from 7:00 p.m. that night, we ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and membership number. Please include the name of your spouse if he, or she, is attending with you.
- You will then receive an email with the address of the videoconference (with Google Meet) as well as the address to hold votes.
- You can connect to the meeting before 7:30 p.m. but we ask that you put your microphone on mute for the entire duration of the meeting.
- To ensure the meeting goes well, no questions will be taken verbally. You can send your questions in advance to email@example.com. All questions submitted in advance will be answered prior to the vote.
- We invite you to attend the information sessions scheduled for October 9th and 10th to make sure you understand all of the proposed amendments.
Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Opening of the meeting;
- Opening word from the commodore;
- Answers to questions;
- Resolution to adopt the proposed amendments to the bylaws;
- Voting period;
- Meeting adjournment.
We hope you will be able to join us on Wednesday October 13th for this special general meeting, and in the meantime please accept my warmest regards.
Secretary, Ile Perrot Yacht Club