To all members,
The work party day to prep the harbour and grounds has been set for Saturday June 15th. Given the amount of work and debris caused by the water levels, and in order to make this day as productive as possible, we ask members to please bring along any tools they can, such as rakes, drills, hammers, work gloves, etc.
Due to current and forecasted water levels for the next few weeks, the executive committee has decided to postpone launches to Saturday June 22nd and Sunday June 23rd for regular boats, and to Friday June 28th for large boats (requiring the big crane).
Furthermore, since the bull moose inspection identified certain important repairs from a safety perspective, this time launches will exceptionally be done with a rented crane. In order to contain costs, we will be combining all launches in two days, which means 30 to 35 boats per day. We will therefore need to start at 7:00 a.m. Please consult the attached launch schedule and inform the Harbour Master as soon as possible if you have a major issue with the date assigned.
We would also like to remind you that it is important for all members to be present all day on their launch date, from the first to the last boat.
Finally, we also updated the races and social activities calendar, due to the impact of the flooding on the activities planned for June.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Your executive committee