This is to invite you to take part in the next general meeting, which will be held Tuesday December 3rd, 2019 at our clubhouse, 1248 Boulevard Perrot, Notre-Dame-de-l’Île-Perrot, Québec.
Tuesday, December 3rd from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Opening of the meeting;
- Adoption of the proposed agenda;
- Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on April 17th, 2019;
- Vice-Commodore, Yvon Tessier;
- Secretary, Alex Turcotte;
- Treasurer, Guy Legault;
- Harbour Master, Marc Robic;
- Membership Chairman, Marc Deschênes;
- Social Activities Chairman, Luc Allard
- House Chairman, Jean-Claude Morin;
- Grounds Chairman, Gaétan Lapierre;
- Commodore, François Leduc;
- Status update on the activities to mitigate the impacts of future floods;
- Status update on the mobile crane and next steps;
- Closing of the assembly;
- Election of the new executive;
- Opening of the meeting with the new executive;
- Resolution for the adoption of the interim Winter budget;
- Resolution for the adoption of a special budget for the crane;
Hoping that you will be able to join us on Tuesday December 3rd for this general meeting, please accept my warmest regards.
Secretary, Ile Perrot Yacht Club Inc.