Notice of meeting – Spring General Meeting
You are hereby invited to participate in the next spring general meeting which will be held on Tuesday April 20th, 2021. Given the situation we are still experiencing with COVID-19, the meeting will be held by videoconference.
Here is how the meeting will unfold:
- The night of the meeting, you must register so we can track and record attendance.
- In order to do so, and starting from 7:00 p.m. that night, we ask you to send an email to email@example.com with your name and membership number. Please include the name of your spouse if he, or she, is attending with you.
- You will then receive an email with the address of the video conference (with Google Meet) as well as the address to hold votes.
- You can connect to the meeting before 7:30 p.m. but we ask that you put your microphone on mute for the entire duration of the meeting.
- To ensure the meeting goes well, no questions will be taken verbally. You can send your questions throughout the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly via the chat window during the meeting, and there will be some time at the end of the meeting to answer them.
- We ask you to also send us in advance any questions or topics you’d like us to add in the varia section.
Tuesday, April 20th, 2021 from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Opening of the meeting
- A word from the commodore
- Current situation
- Social activities and races
- Special projects
- Raising of the sea wall
- Operational Committees
- Revision of the club by-laws
- 2021 budget
- Vote and period to send questions
- Approval of the minutes of the annual general meeting of December 15th, 2020
- Adoption of the 2021 budget
- Meeting adjournment
We hope you will be able to join us on Tuesday April 20th for this spring general meeting, and in the meantime please accept my warmest regards.
Secretary, Ile Perrot Yacht Club
Minutes – General Meeting – 2020-12-15 – En.pdf
Leave a Comment