You are hereby invited to take part in the next general meeting, which will be held on Tuesday December 14th, 2021 at the Club house located at 1248 Boul. Perrot in Notre-Dame-de-l’Île-Perrot.
Tuesday, December 14th 2021 from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Opening of the meeting;
- Adoption of the proposed agenda;
- Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on April 20th, 2021;
- A word from the Commodore;
- Vice-Commodore, François Leduc
- Harbour Master, Yvon Tessier;
- Secretary, Alex Turcotte;
- Treasurer, Robert Legault;
- Membership Chairman, Rudy Huber;
- House Chairman, Jean-Claude Morin;
- Resolution concerning the operation of the Grove RT 745 crane;
- Closing of the assembly;
- Election of the new executive;
- Opening of the meeting with the new executive;
- Resolution for the adoption of the interim Winter budget;
Hoping that you will be able to join us on Tuesday December 14th for this general meeting, please accept my warmest regards.
Secretary, Ile Perrot Yacht Club