Notice of Meeting – Fall 2022 AGM
Dear IPYC members,
It is time for our Annual General Meeting.
Your participation is important and for this reason we will offer a cocktail dinner from 5 PM. Various snacks will be offered and the bar will be open for this occasion (new members will be entitled for a free drink).
The evening will take place as follows:
- 5 PM: Cocktail open
- 6 PM: Awards ceremony of races and other recognition
- 7 PM: Annual General Meeting
You will find below the official notice of meeting with the agenda and a link allowing you to review the spring meeting’s minutes. Copies will also be available on site.
The Executive committee
Notre-dame-de-l’île-Perrot, November 20th, 2022
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby invited to take part in the next general meeting, which will be held on Wednesday 30th 2022 at the Club house located at 1248 Boul. Perrot in Notre-Dame-de-l’Île-Perrot.
Wednesday, November 30th from 7 PM to 9PM
- Opening of the meeting;
- Adoption of the proposed agenda;
- Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on April 13, 2022;
- A word from the Host (Rudy Huber);
- Counter-Commodore, Walter Bal;
- Secretary, Marc Deschênes;
- Treasurer, Jean-François Arseneault;
- Harbour Master, Robert Legault;
- Membership Chairman, Rudy Huber;
- Field Chairman: Michel Deschênes
- Club house Chairman: Gaétan Lapierre;
- Resolution concerning the repair of the East concrete wall.
- Resolution on the revision of the new garage project
- Presentation of the white garage project
- Resolution on the rate increase
- Advisory Board Report;
- New Honorary Member
- Closing of the assembly;
- Election of the new executive;
- Opening of the meeting with the new executive;
- Resolution for the adoption of the interim Winter budget;
Hoping that you will be able to join us on Wednesday November 30th 2022, for this general meeting, please accept my warmest regards.
Secretary, Ile Perrot Yacht Club Inc.
Review the April 2022 Spring meeting’s minutes
Leave a Comment