This message is to inform you that following the recommendations of public health, the Club’s executive committee has decided to apply the last deconfinement phase to our Clubhouse.
Your executive committee wants to offer as many services possible to our members while minimizing the risks of COVID-19 transmission.
Therefore, please read the following directives carefully:
- It is strongly recommended to wear a mask inside the Clubhouse.
- The Clubhouse will be disinfected three times per week and cleaned once per week by an external firm. However, members are urged to use the products available to disinfect the section of the Clubhouse they are using, before and after usage.
- In the bathrooms, only one sink will be available for use in order to maintain distancing. Showers are available, but members who wish to use them must disinfect them before and after usage.
- The members’ kitchen will be accessible, but members must bring their own supplies, since no dishes, pots or utensils will be available from the kitchen. Members must bring back all their things with them each time, since anything left behind after the meal will be thrown out. Fridges can be used by members but the same directives apply, namely that any food or beverage left by members in the fridge will be thrown out on a weekly basis.
- Regarding the bar, only one person at a time will be allowed to approach the bar. There will be floor markings showing the distance to respect for people lining up to be served. The bar will be open to serve beverages and alcohol, but no meals will be served. Only individually packaged food items will be available, such as nuts, chips and chocolate bars.
- On the terrasse, members are encouraged to clean the chairs and tables before seating. Always keep in mind that a distance of two meters must be maintained between members, except for people living under the same roof.
- BBQs will be available for members, but they will need to use a disinfectant before and after use. The same applies for the pump-out.
As indicated at the beginning of this message, the executive committee wants to make the usage of our Club’s equipment and facilities possible in a safe and sanitary environment.
Should these directives not be respected by our members, we would unfortunately have to tighten these measures again.
Your executive committee